Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small hell" attraction at park opening
"it's our small hell"
June 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the tiny humanoid youngsters of the world sing about joy and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's our small hell" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of glory, a hell or deers,
its a hell of fun, its a hell of tears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time for a pair,
it's our small hell after all.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Cynthia Harriss was once seen riding this attraction.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to populate everyone in Epcot's nightmares for a decade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.