Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small hell" adventure at dusk
"it's our small hell"
April 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the not-to-scale youths of the world groan about sappiness and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's our small hell" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of hunger, a hell or hears,
its a hell of kids, its a hell of rears,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time like a bear,
it's our small hell after all.
- Warning: before nightfall, this adventure will be crammed full of former Shriners.
- After going on this adventure, go on something longer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant riders should avoid this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this adventure may be more fun.
- On its last decade of operation, the "it's our small hell" immediately was borded up.
- 4 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.