Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's our small hell", a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
"it's our small hell"
January 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Cruise past scenes in which the barely mobile youths of the world screech about joy and beg for money.
The "it's our small hell" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of glory, a hell or deers,
its a hell of kids, its a hell of peers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time in a chair,
it's our small hell after all.
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The trash was sculpted by Marty Sklar.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the sea.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.