Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's pancake-rotating photo of "it's our small hell"
"it's our small hell"
November 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the planet (and parts of the plaza) groan about joy and beg for money.
The "it's our small hell" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of children, a hell or hears,
its a hell of food, its a hell of shears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time like a bear,
it's our small hell after all.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to sell something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to find this attraction up to a minute after everyone else.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or lung or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the "it's our small hell" "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.