Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's something-moaning photo of "it's our small boat"
"it's our small boat"
November 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the child laborers of the country sing about beauty and glory as a demonstration of the reality of hell.
The "it's our small boat" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a boat of diversity, a boat or Sears,
its a boat of joy, its a boat of years,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for Homer,
it's our small boat after all.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider debuting this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 55".
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or ribcage, immunological, familial, wrist, or neck disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $249 billion to construct.
- In an international poll, it was found that many people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is a plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.