Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our microscopic world" thrill ride during refurbishment
"it's our microscopic world"
October 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seven and seven eights pirates (according to "Rugged Navigator" Facebook page)
Float past scenes in which the children of the country bellow about joy and peace even after the park is closed.
The "it's our microscopic world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or beers,
its a world of kids, its a world of years,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time twice over,
it's our microscopic world after all.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from September 21 through December 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.