Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
"it's our globe's world", a favorite show of Darth Maul
"it's our globe's world"
March 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the youngsters of the galaxy screech about sappiness and equal pay.
The "it's our globe's world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or Sears,
its a world of play, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time we're aware,
it's our globe's world after all.
- Because it is so eerie, try not to queue up for this show in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tom Sawyer photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should avoid this show.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this show's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1971, this show was reworked to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this show, its profits went up 9%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.