Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's our doll's world", a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
"it's our doll's world"
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the child laborers of the planet harmonize about joy and full employment.
The "it's our doll's world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or deers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time in a chair,
it's our doll's world after all.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at all times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- On its third year after opening day, the "it's our doll's world" almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.