Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our diminutive world" show at night
"it's our diminutive world"
November 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the seldom-blinking hypnotized youngsters of the country (and parts of Tokyo) disharmonize about happiness and full employment without sleep.
The "it's our diminutive world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or careers,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time twice over,
it's our diminutive world after all.
- If traveling with reasonable children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- On its first year after opening, the "it's our diminutive world" almost fell over.
- All of the boy dolls are named Gaston.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.