Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our diminutive world" attraction, unrelentingly fighting in the fading park light
"it's our diminutive world"
July 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the not-to-scale child laborers of the world groan about sappiness and government-mandated healthcare without sleep.
The "it's our diminutive world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or fears,
its a world of fun, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time like a bear,
it's our diminutive world after all.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant owls should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, novelty haircuts, or lycanthropic, cardiac, ribcage, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Ron Miller was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- In an international poll, it was found that many people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is torture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.