Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's a song's world" attraction, nastily howling in the morning park light
"it's a song's world"
February 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the seldom-blinking apparently brainwashed youngsters of the country shout about beauty and glory in their native languages.
The "it's a song's world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or gears,
its a world of kids, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time we should dare,
it's a song's world after all.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more patience.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Ub Iwerks meet-and-greet area.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.