Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small verse" experience, stalwartly cooking in the fading sunlight
"it's a small verse"
April 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the humanoid apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the more popular continents complain about sappiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's a small verse" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of happy, a verse or Sears,
its a verse of hopes, its a verse of veers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time in a chair,
it's a small verse after all.
- Warning: after fireworks, this experience will be full of cheerleaders.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding illusions that may panic service animals.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This experience's theme actually extends beside the adjacent attraction.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this experience, its profits went up 4%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.