Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small verse" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's a small verse"
June 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the tiny barely mobile dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the universe shout about opportunity and beg for money even after the park is closed.
The "it's a small verse" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of hunger, a verse or deers,
its a verse of fun, its a verse of shears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's a small verse after all.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or hair, fingernail, brain, lung, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was Tantor's least hated attraction.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 3%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.