Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small room" show, eerily considered to be the best cool show at Disneyland
"it's a small room"
August 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the figures representing the American Idol rejects of the planet complain about sappiness and socialism.
The "it's a small room" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of laughter, a room or Sears,
its a room of joy, its a room of peers,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time in a chair,
it's a small room after all.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this show.
- After enjoying this show, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve reeds.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, runny perfume, felony convictions, or clothing, wrist, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.