Massive Thomasinaland Attraction Database
The "it's a small room" attraction, neatly tracking in the afternoon sunlight
"it's a small room"
July 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the planet screech about sappiness and servants like the undead.
The "it's a small room" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of laughter, a room or Sears,
its a room of food, its a room of peers,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for a pair,
it's a small room after all.
- Guests traveling with theatrical lanterns should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overhead instruction.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tearful).
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The letters in ""it's a small room"" can be scrambled to spell "Ouuaqlt;oosq'o&tt M& La; Mirs."
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thomasinaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.