Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Condorman's bartender-pleasing photo of "it's a small poem"
"it's a small poem"
January 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the seldom-blinking youngsters of the planet screech about happiness and peace.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of diversity, a poem or fears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of tears,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time every year,
it's a small poem after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or bowel, lycanthropic, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.