Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
"it's a small poem", a favorite attraction of Syndrome
"it's a small poem"
December 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the youths of the country (and parts of the jungle) harmonize about joy and the latest fashions.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of laughter, a poem or beers,
its a poem of kids, its a poem of peers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time twice over,
it's a small poem after all.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land Wikipedia editors are able to queue up for this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate chattiness, felony convictions, or neck, hip, nasal, hair, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.