Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The "it's a small poem" attraction, almost heaping in the shrouded sunlight
"it's a small poem"
August 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (by www.RobotChat.net)
Cruise through scenes in which the seldom-blinking youngsters of the friendly countries groan about joy and full employment.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or fears,
its a poem of play, its a poem of mirrors,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's a small poem after all.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant arms will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, intestinal, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.