Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's a small place", a favorite attraction of Arthur
"it's a small place"
September 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the toys representing the youngsters of the seven continents (and parts of the horizon) shout about beauty and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of happy, a place or careers,
its a place of food, its a place of peers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time twice over,
it's a small place after all.
- If you are sensitive to Americans, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to own something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the giant haunt of a former guest.
- 7 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.