Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A real view of "it's a small place" when it's not inundated in darkness
"it's a small place"
July 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the hypnotized American Idol rejects of the galaxy sing about joy and full employment.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of glory, a place or hears,
its a place of food, its a place of peers,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time to cook rare,
it's a small place after all.
- Guests visiting with bluegrass ballerinas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.