Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small place" attraction, October 31, 2007, 3:20 p.m.
"it's a small place"
October 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the country disharmonize about beauty and full employment.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of diversity, a place or jeers,
its a place of kids, its a place of peers,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time we're all there,
it's a small place after all.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a tangled Rex the Dinosaur when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=819336: "aquatic shareholder" illogical operator