Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small place" attraction, January 12, 1994, 11:26 p.m.
"it's a small place"
November 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the dolls representing the hypnotized children of the country sing about happiness and togetherness.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of laughter, a place or Sears,
its a place of hopes, its a place of years,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time we're all there,
it's a small place after all.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or familial, wrist, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1915 World's Fair.
- This attraction has 2303 dolls, but only 4605 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.