Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The "it's a small hell" attraction, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
"it's a small hell"
January 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Float into scenes in which the tiny youngsters of the world shout about joy and peace.
The "it's a small hell" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of children, a hell or Sears,
its a hell of play, its a hell of years,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for a pair,
it's a small hell after all.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Tim Burton interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear pirate belts.
- The available ball is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.