Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of "it's a small hell" when it's bathed in consumption
"it's a small hell"
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youngsters of the world sing about opportunity and glory.
The "it's a small hell" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a hell of glory, a hell or careers,
its a hell of food, its a hell of rears,
there's so much that we share,
that its time to cut hair,
it's a small hell after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or knee or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this attraction to have no live rangers.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in Los Angeles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.