Massive Leotaland Attraction Database
Above: "it's a small boat", a favorite attraction of Rajah
"it's a small boat"
February 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the not-to-scale seldom-blinking dolls representing the youngsters of the country complain about happiness and peace.
The "it's a small boat" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a boat of hunger, a boat or ears,
its a boat of joy, its a boat of mirrors,
there's so much that we share,
that its time we're all there,
it's a small boat after all.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Leotaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.