Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An iconic view of "it's a minute world" when it's not bathed in frogs
"it's a minute world"
September 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the tiny barely mobile dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the country groan about joy and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's a minute world" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or jeers,
its a world of food, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time in a chair,
it's a minute world after all.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or Stitch fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from hiccoughs, inappropriate boorishness, unstylish haircuts, or wrist, cardiac, liver, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Ron Miller was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when changing Disneyland.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.