Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a miniscule world" ride, again demolishing in the shrouded sunlight
"it's a miniscule world"
August 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction thumbs up (from Hamm)
Sail through scenes in which the youngsters of the world (and parts of China) bellow about opportunity and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's a miniscule world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or beers,
its a world of food, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time for a pair,
it's a miniscule world after all.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this ride only under pain of death.
- During inclement weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- The last shipwreck on this ride is named for Alice's decoration.
- 5 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.