Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a little world" attraction, automatically warning in the shrouded park light
"it's a little world"
May 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Float through scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the planet screech about equality and peace.
The "it's a little world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or beers,
its a world of play, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time for Homer,
it's a little world after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Piglet photo location.
- Minimum height 36".
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, chest, knee, liver, ribcage, or chin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and gods within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- It is rumored that Miley Cyrus' frozen bead is entombed beneath this attraction.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is Utah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.