Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The "it's a diminutive world" show, limitlessly drowning in the shrouded sunlight
"it's a diminutive world"
July 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the figures representing the hypnotized children of the galaxy (and parts of a plantation) caterwaul about opportunity and glory despite all protests.
The "it's a diminutive world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or beers,
its a world of play, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time we're all there,
it's a diminutive world after all.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider standing this show.
Policies and Notices
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the show at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Jack-Jack was once photographed enjoying this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the runaway scene.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.