Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The "it's a diminutive world" attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
"it's a diminutive world"
January 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the child laborers of the five continents bellow about beauty and show tunes until forced to stop.
The "it's a diminutive world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or careers,
its a world of play, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time twice over,
it's a diminutive world after all.
- If traveling with hot children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners will want to forget about this attraction for a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from finger, neck, lung, hair, tongue, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.