Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Zombie Fantasy Show ride, justly rousing in the evening candlelight
Disney Zombie Fantasy Show
September 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a zombie obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on zombie accessories, read along with zombie stories, learn zombie-hunting techniques, buy zombie artwork, and be bitten by a just-like-in-the-movies zombie!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this ride no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or Eeyore fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Because this is a shocking ride, riders are required to have themed waivers.
- At one location in the background, you can see a disneydendron from a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.