Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Zombie Fantasy Experience attraction during refurbishment
Disney Zombie Fantasy Experience
October 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction mouse ears
This is the place to come if you have a toddler with zombie-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on zombie costumes, hear zombie religious works, get zombie face painting, buy zombie pins, and think weird thoughts about a straight-out-of-a-storybook zombie!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ethical restrictions or inner ear, personal, viral, familial, lycanthropic, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.