Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Michael Jackson's element-Googling photo of Disney Zombie Fantasy Bazaar
Disney Zombie Fantasy Bazaar
July 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a child with zombie-mania. Here you can drool at zombie accessories, be enthralled by zombie stories, get zombie face painting, buy zombie churros, and have your silhouette made with a horrifying zombie!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- Winnie The Pooh was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.