Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Pretend Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Wizard Pretend Faire
May 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a daughter in wizard garb. Here you can check out the price tags on wizard accessories, listen to wizard religious works, decorate a wizard cookie, buy wizard churros, and try to date a just-like-in-the-movies wizard!
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of soaring this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests should run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.