Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Wizard Pretend Faire attraction during construction
Disney Wizard Pretend Faire
April 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This is the place to be if you have a wizard fixation. Here you can buy wizard clothes, hear wizard storybooks, get a wizard makeover, buy wizard churros, and be bitten by an in-the-flesh wizard!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or finger, neck, knee, bowel, or chest disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.