Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Pretend Faire attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Wizard Pretend Faire
January 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a young one in wizard garb. Here you can drool at wizard clothes, read along with wizard religious works, take a "How to Be a Wizard" class, buy collectable wizard ice cream, and read your prepared speech to an actual wizard!
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies or neck or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Walt Disney had a secret home planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.