Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Pretend Faire attraction, November 28, 2003, 8:40 a.m.
Disney Wizard Pretend Faire
March 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being a wizard. Here you can try out wizard accessories, be enthralled by wizard storybooks, learn wizard traditions, buy wizard baubles, and ogle a just-like-in-the-movies wizard!
- If you are allergic to passports, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 35 years old to ride with a child.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.