Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Groupie Faire attraction, generously moving in the shrouded sunlight
Disney Wizard Groupie Faire
February 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (from www.JustinTimberlakeOnline.org)
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural wizard obsession. Here you can try out wizard garb, hear wizard anecdotes, learn a wizard song, buy wizard trinkets, and get homework help from a beautiful wizard!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your skeleton to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 7 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant seagulls may avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Oogie when you ride past the haunted scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.