Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Fantasy Spectacle attraction during repairs
Disney Wizard Fantasy Spectacle
January 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Less than seven and a fraction Walts (according to "The Piranha" blog)
This is the place to be if you have a child in wizard garb. Here you can try out wizard accessories, read along with wizard religious works, take a "How to Be a Wizard" class, buy wizard churros, and have your brain devoured by a no-fooling wizard!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 22".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from neck, immunological, or skin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy safety glasses.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in the village.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thomasina when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.