Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Fantasy Experience attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Wizard Fantasy Experience
December 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one who won't shut up about wanting to see a wizard. Here you can try on wizard hats, be enthralled by wizard legends, get wizard face painting, buy wizard souvenirs, and briefly speak with a real wizard!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from goth clothing, sin, or ribcage, nasal, skin, heart, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to adopt precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.