Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Pretend Faire attraction during construction
Disney Wench Pretend Faire
June 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a daughter with wench-mania. Here you can long for wench hats, be enthralled by wench storybooks, take a "How to Be a Wench" class, buy limited-edition wench jewelry, and have a private autograph session with an actual fictional wench!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have themed pants.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's painted pterodactyls, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the bony stalagmite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.