Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's bulb-roving photo of Disney Wench Pretend Faire
Disney Wench Pretend Faire
August 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see a wench. Here you can drool at wench hats, hear wench storybooks, connect with your inner wench, buy wench artwork, and read your prepared speech to a horrifying wench!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have safety belts.
- The photo in the jester room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Across From the Nightmare".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Oswald the Lucky Rabbit when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.