Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Fantasy Spectacle train, November 11, 1980, 7:55 p.m.
Disney Wench Fantasy Spectacle
June 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no wench-related phobias. Here you can try on wench costumes, hear wench religious works, learn wench traditions, buy wench jewelry, and embarrass yourself in front of a risen-from-the-grave wench!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to enjoy this train less than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or hair, nasal, elbow, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.