Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Wench Fantasy Parade, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Disney Wench Fantasy Parade
July 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a wench-related disorder. Here you can buy wench hats, hear wench religious works, decorate a wench cookie, buy personalized wench t-shirts, and be bitten by a live wench!
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Marc Davis was once seen elongating this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Merlin Jones when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.