Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bob Iger's arm-shining photo of Disney Wench Fantasy Parade
Disney Wench Fantasy Parade
February 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a young one who won't shut up about wanting to see a wench. Here you can rent wench outfits, read along with wench storybooks, learn a wench song, buy wench pins, and see if you can rent an in-the-flesh wench!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Wench Fantasy Parade "alternative" experience.
- If you have time to blast the attraction's false façade, you may image you saw the skilled topiary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.