Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Disney Wench Fantasy Mardi Gras when it's shrounded in tarps
Disney Wench Fantasy Mardi Gras
October 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no wench-related legal restrictions. Here you can try out wench garb, read along with wench storybooks, connect with your inner wench, buy wench churros, and chat up a risen-from-the-grave wench!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, wrist, knee, attention-span, skin, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.