Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Fantasy Bazaar attraction during repairs
Disney Wench Fantasy Bazaar
January 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a teen in wench garb. Here you can check out the price tags on wench clothes, be enthralled by wench anecdotes, get a wench tattoo, buy wench souvenirs, and ogle a horrifying wench!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider attacking this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Baby Herman photo garden.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from April 10 through September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.