Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Vampire Daydream Faire attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Vampire Daydream Faire
March 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a young one who won't shut up about wanting to see a vampire. Here you can try out vampire clothes, read along with vampire storybooks, decorate a vampire cookie, buy vampire t-shirts, and embarrass yourself in front of an in-the-flesh vampire!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from February 5 through June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.