Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Toon Pretend Faire attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Disney Toon Pretend Faire
September 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no toon-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on toon costumes, hear toon religious works, learn a toon song, buy toon trinkets, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling toon!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear themed parades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.