Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Toon Pretend Faire show as seen from the top of Epcot
Disney Toon Pretend Faire
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things toon-related. Here you can try on toon garb, listen to toon anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Toon" class, buy toon ice cream, and worship a beautiful toon!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with Joe Fowler fans or Mater fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Show may be too intense for young consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- One of the guests was said to talk like Thumper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.