Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Disney Toon Groupie Faire when it's hidden in tourists
Disney Toon Groupie Faire
May 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have toon-mania. Here you can try on toon costumes, be enthralled by toon anecdotes, learn toon-hunting techniques, buy personalized toon artwork, and get dating advice from an in-the-flesh toon!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent themed pins.
- One of the divers was textured to talk like Merlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.