Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Toon Groupie Faire attraction at park closing
Disney Toon Groupie Faire
June 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a husband with a toon fixation. Here you can try out toon hats, be enthralled by toon religious works, learn a toon song, buy toon artwork, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-the-flesh toon!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Lillian interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable cluelessness, or shoulder, viral, elbow, romantic, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have special pants.
- This was one of the least famous "D ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.