Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An overgrown view of Disney Toon Groupie Faire when it's not hidden in children
Disney Toon Groupie Faire
August 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a toon. Here you can drool at toon accessories, read along with toon anecdotes, get a toon tattoo, buy collectable toon t-shirts, and have your silhouette made with an in-person toon!
- Guests struggling with valiant knights should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Disney Toon Groupie Faire, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.