Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's king-carousing photo of Disney Toon Fantasy Circus
Disney Toon Fantasy Circus
October 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no toon-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on toon garb, listen to toon stories, get toon face painting, buy toon jewelry, and be bitten by an in-person toon!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.