Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Disney Toon Fantasy Circus when it's covered in tarps
Disney Toon Fantasy Circus
September 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a toon-obsessed husband. Here you can try out toon hats, be enthralled by toon religious works, get a toon tattoo, buy toon souvenirs, and ogle a beautiful toon!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this show repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During any storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- If you carefully watch the show's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the barefoot gate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.