Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disney Toon Fantasy Bazaar attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Disney Toon Fantasy Bazaar
July 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke fanboys:
This is the place to be if you have on a toon outfit. Here you can drool at toon garb, read along with toon storybooks, decorate a toon cookie, buy toon pins, and chase after a beautiful fictional toon!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys, trendy clothing, or neck, liver, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.