Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Toon Daydream Faire attraction, actually confusing in the afternoon candlelight
Disney Toon Daydream Faire
May 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things toon-related. Here you can try on toon garb, read along with toon legends, learn toon-hunting techniques, buy toon artwork, and have your brain devoured by an in-person toon!
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction veterans have a massive book in which is written the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.