Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Skipper Fantasy Parade, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Disney Skipper Fantasy Parade
June 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a skipper-obsessed daughter. Here you can check out the price tags on skipper accessories, be enthralled by skipper legends, take a "How to Be a Skipper" class, buy skipper t-shirts, and get dating advice from a risen-from-the-grave skipper!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 36 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to wear safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from May 29 to October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.