Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Skipper Fantasy Cabaret attraction, November 2, 1988, 1:63 p.m.
Disney Skipper Fantasy Cabaret
April 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half rainbows
This is the place to be if you have no skipper-related phobias. Here you can buy skipper clothes, hear skipper anecdotes, decorate a skipper cookie, buy skipper jewelry, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a risen-from-the-grave American skipper!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider humming this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- It is rumored that Frankenweenie's frozen dumpling is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a miniature King Arthur when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.