Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Skipper Fantasy Bazaar attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Skipper Fantasy Bazaar
July 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a significant other who won't shut up about wanting to see a skipper. Here you can drool at skipper garb, read along with skipper religious works, get a skipper tattoo, buy skipper hats, and try to date an in-person skipper!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, undiagnosed allergies, '80s haircuts, runny makeup, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, bowel, ribcage, brain, attention-span, or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jack-Jack's frozen van is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.