Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Shopping Faire attraction at a distance
Disney Scientist Shopping Faire
August 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a scientist obsession. Here you can buy scientist garb, read along with scientist stories, get a scientist makeover, buy scientist popcorn, and have your portrait painted with a live scientist!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Scientist Shopping Faire "alternative" experience.
- One of the elk was constructed to smell similar to Donald Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.