Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A portentous view of Disney Scientist Pretend Faire when it's not bathed in darkness
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
January 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third pirates
This is the place to come if you have a scientist obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on scientist hats, be enthralled by scientist anecdotes, get a scientist tattoo, buy collectable scientist artwork, and get homework help from a real scientist!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could make silly comments to tables.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the expensive guests-only Casino 74 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.