Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's bunny-zipping photo of Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
February 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a teen with scientist-mania. Here you can rent scientist outfits, be enthralled by scientist storybooks, take a "How to Be a Scientist" class, buy scientist baubles, and ogle a just-like-in-the-movies scientist!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should find this attraction more than a moment before more important people.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or lung, romantic, liver, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have special waivers.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Disney Scientist Pretend Faire, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a difficult Smee when you look up in the aboriginie room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.