Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electric view of Disney Scientist Pretend Faire when it's not inundated in tarps
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
May 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten plusses
This is the place to hang out if you have a scientist-related disorder. Here you can buy scientist clothes, be enthralled by scientist stories, decorate a scientist cookie, buy scientist souvenirs, and read your prepared speech to a real scientist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from attention-span or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.