Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Fantasy Circus attraction, June 17, 1973, 6:47 p.m.
Disney Scientist Fantasy Circus
August 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child who won't shut up about wanting to see a scientist. Here you can check out the price tags on scientist accessories, be enthralled by scientist storybooks, connect with your inner scientist, buy scientist souvenirs, and chase after a straight-out-of-a-storybook scientist!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.