Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' cartoon-nodding photo of Disney Scientist Fantasy Carnival
Disney Scientist Fantasy Carnival
February 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a scientist obsession. Here you can drool at scientist hats, be enthralled by scientist religious works, get scientist face painting, buy scientist jewelry, and worship an in-the-flesh scientist!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 7 years old to ride the horse.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, romantic, brain, chest, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.