Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Enthusiast Faire thrill ride at night
Disney Scientist Enthusiast Faire
November 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no scientist-related legal restrictions. Here you can check out the price tags on scientist costumes, be enthralled by scientist anecdotes, decorate a scientist cookie, buy scientist hats, and think weird thoughts about an actual scientist!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland legends can find this thrill ride up to a half hour after its closing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The proud maid is cheaplyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.