Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Enthusiast Faire attraction at dusk
Disney Scientist Enthusiast Faire
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no scientist-related legal restrictions. Here you can drool at scientist costumes, read along with scientist anecdotes, learn a scientist song, buy scientist souvenirs, and think weird thoughts about a horrifying scientist!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or cardiac, lung, neck, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have princess waivers.
- Darby O'Gill was famously on hand to name his child after this attraction when amusing Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.