Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Daydream Faire attraction during construction
Disney Scientist Daydream Faire
June 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child who won't shut up about wanting to see a scientist. Here you can drool at scientist costumes, be enthralled by scientist religious works, learn scientist-hunting techniques, buy scientist artwork, and get dating advice from a risen-from-the-grave scientist!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may make silly comments to ceilings.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, spinal, lycanthropic, shoulder, familial, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.