Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Roadie Shopping Faire ride, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Disney Roadie Shopping Faire
November 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a husband who won't shut up about wanting to see a roadie. Here you can drool at roadie outfits, read along with roadie legends, get roadie face painting, buy roadie hats, and briefly speak with a straight-out-of-a-storybook fictional roadie!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this ride.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visit this ride up to an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- Walt Disney had a private workroom constructed behind a secret door in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.