Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Roadie Make Believe Faire attraction, June 14, 1987, 11:50 a.m.
Disney Roadie Make Believe Faire
December 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things roadie-related. Here you can long for roadie outfits, listen to roadie storybooks, take a "How to Be a Roadie" class, buy roadie trinkets, and chat up a real roadie!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may sing to your friends.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Captain Hook photo garden.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.