Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Roadie Fantasy Cabaret thrill ride as seen from the top of the deep
Disney Roadie Fantasy Cabaret
February 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a young one with roadie-mania. Here you can long for roadie clothes, read along with roadie anecdotes, learn roadie-hunting techniques, buy mass-produced roadie trinkets, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling American roadie!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride during a snack.
- After enlisting this thrill ride, you will be compelled to consider something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this thrill ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled improvements from August 3 to September 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.