Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Roadie Fantasy Bazaar ride during construction
Disney Roadie Fantasy Bazaar
October 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This is the place to come if you have a spouse who won't shut up about wanting to see a roadie. Here you can buy roadie outfits, be enthralled by roadie religious works, decorate a roadie cookie, buy roadie jewelry, and get dating advice from a no-fooling roadie!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a suspenseful table.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- The heffalump in the whip room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Beyond the Foot".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.