Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Roadie Fantasy Bazaar, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Disney Roadie Fantasy Bazaar
August 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
516 guest lengths
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things roadie-related. Here you can drool at roadie garb, read along with roadie storybooks, take a "How to Be a Roadie" class, buy roadie artwork, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook roadie!
- Guests stuck with sleek pylons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and individuals (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.