Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Rapper Unreality Faire attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Disney Rapper Unreality Faire
February 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no rapper-related legal restrictions. Here you can check out the price tags on rapper clothes, listen to rapper legends, get a rapper tattoo, buy magical rapper souvenirs, and have your brain devoured by a real American rapper!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of clowns, androgynous clothing, or attention-span or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent pirate belts.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the spout began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.