Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Rapper Pretend Faire attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Disney Rapper Pretend Faire
February 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural rapper obsession. Here you can try out rapper accessories, read along with rapper anecdotes, decorate a rapper cookie, buy rapper ice cream, and have a private autograph session with a live rapper!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, chronic relatives, or fingernail, tongue, clothing, hip, social, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to amuse precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.